مطلوب موظفين للعمل مع شركة “أمازون” العالمية
Catalog Specialist – Arabic Language
Retail Business Services (RBS) is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designated to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to localize retail selection into the Arabic language for the Amazon Retail Catalogs.
Amazon is currently looking for a motivated and talented Catalog Specialist to join our team in Amman, Jordan. As a member of the Translation Team within the RBS Localization department, you will play a key role in ensuring that translations meet the right level of quality for our customers.
– Conduct quality checks by proofreading/reviewing and providing feedback on linguistic work from peers, and other external vendors to ensure adherence to customer’s and company’s quality standards
– Proven skill in identifying effective, efficient, and scalable processes and fixing process gaps, drive and engage in continuous quality improvement opportunities and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
– Monitor external vendor quality progress, investigate quality variations and develop and implement measures to drive quality improvement in collaboration with other internal teams.
– Post-edit machine-translated product detail pages in an efficient way to increase the product availability for the customer in the Arabic language
– Perform activities to support the training and development of a machine translation engine in preparation for the transition to post-editing
– Control and improve machine-translation engines’ quality by assessing output and providing linguistic feedback.
– Translate product attributes and take part in other human translation projects.
– Depending on the group’s needs and your own skills and inclinations, support leadership, business and tech teams by taking an active part in training, project management, technical support, etc.
– Proficiency of the Arabic language
– Degree in Translation, Foreign Languages or Communication
– Fully-functional oral and written communication skills in English
– Knowledge of CAT tools
– Strong process definition and optimization skills;
– Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
– Previous experience in proofreading or post-editing of machine-translated content
– Ability to make logical decisions while performing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
– Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
– Proven ability to prioritize and work towards deadlines
– Strong analytical, writing and editorial skills
– A great deal of personal initiative, decisiveness and team spirit