تعلن شركة “طلبات” عن توفر شواغر
Phone Account Manager
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
Who are We?
As part of the Delivery Hero Network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and United Arab Emirates. With more than 1,500+ employees, 4 million users, 15,000+ brands and 400,000 daily orders, we are just getting started.
Responsible for developing the business through partner restaurant via phone calls and maintain long term relationship by regular calls and mails. Manage existing accounts and handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiation and transmission methods optimization as well as other special account management adhoc projects as per standards set.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants via regular phone call and mails.
- Provide excellent service and support by regular calling in order to build strong relationship and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generate food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: Convincing client / restaurant to implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat, checking and resolve the reason, such as shutdown or stopped delivery.
- Communicate with Management by providing regular CRM updates via SalesForce.com, Contact reports, activity reports, 30 days plan, and attending/contributing to Sales and Marketing team conference calls and updates.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Restaurant analysis sheet
- Account management report