اليونيسيف تفتح باب التوظيف لديها
- Support data gathering and fact-checking for communication products and factsheets.
- Monitor and gather news clippings on key humanitarian and political developments in the region. Support daily news round up and gathering coverage on specific emergency-related issues.
- Support with the mapping of regional and international media outlets, key festivals, and outreach opportunities.
- Help monitor the impact of communications outreach mainly on emergencies and support media tracking to feed into monthly monitoring and evaluation reports.
- Draft and support editing of human-interest stories and other web content shared with the RO for clearance.
- Assist in development, quality control and distribution of UNICEF Regional Office publications.
- Provide other assistance to the Communications Team as required, including in social media and drafting of media blogs.
Modality: Fulltime (in person)
Tentative start date: 1 – 31 October 2021
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will…
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
- A relevant background in Political Science, International Relations, Global Studies, Communications and media, Journalism, or any other relevant field.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.