Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Implement compensation & benefits communication strategy aimed at creating awareness and keeping all stakeholders fully informed.
- Work with PMO, IT & HRIS to ensure the development, enhancement or acquisition of tools needed to support the compensation & benefits activitie
- Oversee and manage all activities related to the compensation & benefits and any related communication, to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business
- Keep Management of BOJ informed on critical issues concerning the compensation & benefits process & initiatives , and make recommendations to management on key decisions points regarding that
- Preparing and presenting reports to Executive Manager – Human Resources / Top Management so that informed decisions may be taken on behalf of HR department
Qualifications – External
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related field.
– Master’s Degree is a Plus
– SHRM or CIPD is a Plus
– A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Management/supervisory/leadership position.
– A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources.
– Preferably a minimum of 8 years’ specialist experience in Compensation & Benefits