فرص عمل لدى شركة Tetra Tech العالمية
فرص عمل لدى شركة Tetra Tech العالمية
French and/or Arabic Speaking Energy Sector, Cross-Cutting and Project Management Experts – Global Opportunity
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is seeking candidates for a variety of energy sector, cross-cutting and project management focused positions for donor-funded projects based in countries where proficiency of French and/or Arabic languages are necessary to effectively conduct business activities. The specialists will implement project activities, coordinate closely with the client and local stakeholders, and work with the program management team based in these countries. These positions may be part-time or full-time, long-, or short-term. Oral and written fluency in English, and either French or Arabic is required.
**Please indicate at the top of your resume which position you are applying for**
The successful candidates should have leadership skills and experience and be mid- to senior-level experts with experience in one or more of the following areas:
Energy sector-specific positions:
- Renewable energy
- Energy efficiency
- Energy economics
- Energy policy
- Energy procurement systems
- Energy resource diversification
- Finance and tariffs
- IT platform/software development
- Legal and regulatory
- Market competition promotion (energy-specific)
- Modern energy technology (design, adoption, integration and scale-up)
- Modern gas system
- Natural gas infrastructure
- Power system engineering
- Power sector planning (policies and tools)
- Private sector engagement
- Transmission and distribution system operations
- Utility modernization
Cross-cutting and project implementation expertise:
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Gender and social inclusion
- Communications and outreach
- Operations, accounting, finance and administration
- Project procurement and logistics
Essential KSA’s Required (experience, skills, education, certifications, etc.):
- An undergraduate degree in a field relevant to your expertise (engineering, physics, international development, economics, or similar field.)
- A master’s degree in economics, energy, engineering, finance, management, policy, legal, and/or other related fields is preferred.
- For energy sector specific positions, a minimum 5-10 years of experience supporting donor-funded projects focused on the energy sector Experience supporting USAID or other donor-funded energy projects in French and/or Arabic speaking countries.
- Ability to build effective relationships with peers, supervisors, clients, and stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in French and/or Arabic is required.
- Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and presentation skills).
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.