Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Perform Systems’ Analysis for small to medium IT Solutions/Systems.
- Study business requirements and participate in selection the cost effective ones.
- Implement SDLC in his/her related field.
- Play the role of technical reference for the junior development specialists.
- Development and coding of new Systems/Solutions.
- Implementation/Configuration of new packages and solutions.
- Testing the Systems/Solutions.
- Maintenance/modifications and enhancements to current Systems.
- Handle any technical and other assignments from the PM or the technical lead.
- Provide support to Hubs or ITCs in countries and other clients.
- Operate & maintain Centralized Systems.
- Participate in introduction of cost-effective tools to monitor the IT Systems.
- Receive & close incidents from HUB/ITCs.
- Perform work as per IT PnP.
- Graduated degree in Computer Science, CIS, Software Engineer and Computer Engineer from a recognized University.
- 0-3 years experience working in digital projects, preferred banking industry as well. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- V. Good knowledge in programming & SDLC.
- Good level in Systems’ Analysis.
- Very Good in English.
- Good team player.
- Good Documentation Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good know-how in the Banking business.