المنظمة العالمية لإنقاذ الطفل توفر فرص عمل مميزة-قدم الآن
The Justice for Children and MHPSS Manager- Based in North East Syria
Desired Skills and Experience
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the field of CAAFAG/MHPSS/Justice for Children in a complex emergency setting.
Education at Masters level in a relevant subject and/or equivalent field experience
* Previous experience of programme management in areas of restricted access or high security
Previous experience of preparing successful funding proposals for donors
* Previous experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders and representing an organization in a complexed environment.
Budget development and financial management skills
* Demonstrated experiences in leading assessment activities and of designing, managing, monitoring and evaluation of safe programmes in restricted access areas.
Proven capacity to supervise, train and mentor staff on CAAFAG /MHPSS technical skills and supporting contextualized trainings for key stakeholders and partners.
* of applying relevant international standards into a safe programming environment
Experience of facilitating participatory approaches with children, young people and communities