فرص عمل مميزة جدا لدى كبرى المنظمات الدولية – قدم الآن
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible work at the national and/or international level in design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of development projects related to women, peace, and security;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare analytical documents, succinct summaries, and discussion points;
- Proven experience coordinating and liaising with Civil Society, government agencies and/or donors, including organizing multi-stakeholder meetings, conferences and events;
- Excellent knowledge of policies, trends, programs and instruments to promote gender equality in Jordan, and technical expertise in this area is a strong asset;
- Experience in the use of PeopleSoft ATLAS is an asset;
- Experience with the UN system or international organizations is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required
- Knowledge of another UN official working language is an asset.
Refer a Friend Apply Now