فرص للعمل مع طلبات في الزرقاء
Coordinator Logistics Operations (Zarqa)
What’s On Your Plate?
- Monitor and improve Rider Performance and Compliance
- Lead Rider Recruitment for the allocated zones
- Lead a Team of Rider Coordinators and/or Rider Captains
- Manage rider roster with proper allocation of shifts/breaks/off-days etc.
- Supervises rider onboarding and training schedule with Rider Trainer and Rider Supervisor
- Inventory management and usage compliance of Rider equipment
- Groom rider quality (behaviour, appearance, professionalism, presentational etc)
- Setting up a performance improvement plan to improve performance of low performing riders
- Reduce rider complaints originating from customers
- Monitor riders performance on individual level and responsible for coaching/warning riders
- Audits fleet appearance & rider behaviour via on ground visits.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite tools like GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms etc
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Influencer and a negotiation with good public speaking and presentation skills
- People management skills: Experience of managing bigger group of people.
- Current location needs to be in Zarqa.