فرص عمل لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Adhere to QC standards and related PnP.
- Prepare and ensure readiness of test environment for various types of testing (i.e. SIT,UAT…etc).
- Ensure isolation and protection of test environment from production environment.
- Process sufficient and suitable tests for all the new applications or changes as per the IT PnPs, before being deployed to production environment.
- Participate in preparing test cases where applicable.
- Evaluate the tests cases to what extent they meet the requirements for application/change.
- Execute SIT test cases, observe and analyze results. record test case results, search for bugs, document and track defects, and perform test coverage analysis.
- Report the defects and deviations and follow up on resolution. Measure the quality of the product.
- Manage test deliverables test results, defect logs, test reports … for reference and to ensure retesting for solving and amending all bugs.
- Report the progress of testing and major issues encountered during the test cycle.
- Support UAT tests.
- Participate in systems testing efforts for global strategic projects.
- Ensure proper and timely completion of tests.
- Analyze and report defects in test results and recommend corrective actions where possible.
- Retention of test results as per the PnPs.
- Study and assess SDLC, QC practices and methodologies, provide awareness and monitor implementation.
- Administer the QA/QC and SDLC processes management’s tools.
- Performs tasks assigned by Sr. Quality Control and manager.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized University.
- Up to 4 years of experience in IT similar technical positions.
- Analytical and problem solving, conflict resolution, strategic thinking.
- Excellent in English
- Strong Interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Technical writing and editing skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Diversified IT technical background.
- QA/QC focus.
- Good programming and reporting skills.
- Good understanding of the technologies, ex. Applications, interfaces, databases, operating systems, hardware, servers, … etc.
- Good knowledge with reporting tools.