برنامج الأمم المتحدة الإنمائي يعلن عن توفر وظيفة شاغرة
Finance Analyst – محلل مالي
The Finance Analyst supports the management and implementation of the financial functions listed below, including but not limited to:
- Payable Services
- Revenue Services & Contribution
- Management Services General Accounting Services
- Project Accounting Services
- Vendor Management
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced (Masters) University Degree in Finance or Accounting, or a professional accounting qualification from an internationally accredited institute of accountancy or a Bachelor’s degree. Those with professional accounting qualifications from an internationally accredited institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage.
Long-listed candidates may be required to undergo the UNDP Advanced Accountancy & Finance Test.
- Minimum 2 years (with a Bachelor) of relevant experience in financial accounting.