بنك الاتحاد يعلن عن توفر فرص عمل – قدم الآن
Asset Liability Management
- Position Summary This role is primarily responsible for Preparing ongoing assessment of asset & liability mismatches, Implementing an assets and liabilities strategies, Identifying potential financial risks for the bank, Proposing ALM implementation strategies to achieve the optimal position.
- Preparing ongoing assessment of asset & liability mismatches and managing the implementation of required short and medium term financing structures.
- Implementing an assets and liabilities strategy that optimizes the Bank’s return, in accordance with the ALCO’s guidelines/ recommendations.
- Identifying potential financial risks for the bank, ensuring they do not adversely affect bank funds (e.g. foreign exchange exposures).
- Managing daily excess liquidity, and surplus balances (e.g. money markets, fixed income).
- Setting strategy and overseeing management of Money Market to maximize treasury returns in compliance with the bank’s market risk strategy & investment policy.
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements (e.g. reserve requirements).
- Analyzing the impact of international markets on the performance of bank’s positions.
- Perform analysis on the interest rate risk of the banking book to understand the risk profile.
- Conduct and/or coordinate research and analysis by developing ideas/concepts in support of unit / operational projects / program.
- Propose ALM implementation strategies to achieve the optimal position, using various instruments as interest rate swaps, fixed-income securities, fixed-rate loans, etc. Look for market opportunities to further improve liquidity management and interest rate exposure.
Education Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related field.
Experience 3-5 yrs experience in same/ relevant field.