فرص عمل لدى البنك العربي
IT Solutions Architect
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Provide guidance to ensure that new solutions fit into the IT architecture, are aligned with the IT strategy and standardized globally.
- Supports the architecture side of identification and selecting IT systems to meet the SBU/SU Function needs.
- Design technical blueprints that contains software architecture, integration design and data flows.
- Supports Arab Bank initiatives by clarifying strategic architecture guidelines from the following
- the stakeholders to provide analysis of the above points for all applications that might need a range of changes – from change in deployment strategy for fragmented applications to a total replacement for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle.
- Supports the application architecture manager creating solution architecture guidelines.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Technology Architects in areas of integration, data, security, and infrastructure to align technical design and development with enterprise wide standards.
- Participates in EA Review Board and Architecture as instructed by Chief Architect, and provides architecture implementation governance on projects and escalate to EA Review Board as necessary.
- Responsible for the assessment of EA current state as well as the creation of long term architectural future states that support the IT strategy and increase EA maturity.
- Provides architectural oversight and guidance to projects in the enterprise services functions and the business units.
- Graduated degree in a Computer Science / Computer engineering / software engineering from a recognized University.
- Specialized accreditation in IT Architecture; Zachman, TOGAF, …etc.
- 8 + years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, conflict resolution, strategic thinking, communication and inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- The ability to facilitate architectural decisions and sponsor the development of common reusable solutions across the enterprise.
- Strong strategic skills to develop long-term visions and the ability to translate them into actionable roadmaps.