شركة أمازون تعلن عن توفر فرص عمل لديها
Trade Compliance SME
- 4+ years of experience in HTS classification, with strong knowledge in Import & Export regulations, Free
- Flawless command of both Arabic & English Language, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other office applications
- Ability to attend custom work hours as required, meetings with colleagues from different time zones, handle promptly work related emergency when they occur, that can include customized weekends or work different shifts rotation.
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of trade compliance processes and the interplay with global supply chains
- Strong presentation and training delivery experience.
- A mix of compliance and project management experience
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- Fluent in a third Language
- Experience in:
Middle East Customs Requirements
Trade agreements (FTA), Country of origin (COO) and customs clearance knowledge
Regulatory compliance management with government agencies.
Ecommerce or Retail industry
Leveraging technology to drive process improvements.
Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement tools.
Tableau & SQL
Tech, textiles environment, electronics, consumer goods, or other fast-paced, technology driven businesses a strong plus.