فرص عمل لدى شركة طلبات للتوصيل
The Vendor Coordinator will be responsible for handling daily operations of the NFV and guiding NFV partners to be successful on Talabat. Being part of the Vendor Coordination Team, you will be handling all quality control checks required for non-food partners. Our agenda is to ensure that our non-food partners are left feeling happy and well supported. You are expected to be result driven, take on and deliver the KPIs set in place; all while maintaining excellent customer service to our partners.
- What’s on your plate?
- Maintaining inventory for partners with daily updates; price updates, inventory update, new SKUs, promotions, catalog
- Monitoring pickers and orders
- Responsible for setting up processes for manpower roster to ensure effective picker utilization
- Administrative assistance to vendors; address vendor issues
- Implement and execute promotions from the vendors on the platform
- Help vendors familiarize with internal tools and technology for optimized order processing
- Improve vendor delay by working closely with partners to identify and solve for key issues
- What did we order?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Able to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically and strategically
- Committed to your own performance and development
- Effective organizational skills
- Basic – Intermediate skills in excel
- Ability to work as part of a fast growing team and be a team player
- English is a must; Arabic is an advantage