فرص عمل لدى كبرى الشركات الغذائية والتوظيف فوري
Group Statutory Reporting Senior Accountant
- Assist in preparation of the full set of financial statements on monthly basis for each of the group’s entities, and on the consolidation level, along with the required elimination entries.
- Prepares and reports all the required disclosures and presentations of the financial statements, i.e., investment vs equity balances, intercompany balances/transactions, etc.
- Be involved in the audit process with the external auditors across the group and assure meeting reporting and submission timelines.
- Ensures the application of consistent, accurate, and complete accounting treatment across all the group’s entities.
- Has the ability to recommend proper accounting treatments for unusual cases and/or transactions.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- A professional certificate is required, CPA is preferred.
- 3 to 7 years of experience, out of which a minimum of 2 – 3 years with an audit firm in audit and assurance services.
- Able to manage the relevant tasks on multiple individual companies and at the group level.
- Knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
- ERP Knowledge, preferably Oracle.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.