تبحث مؤسسة الملك الحسين / معهد صحة الأسرة عن تعيين محاسبين
The King Hussein Foundation/ Institute For Family Health is looking to recruit A Chief Accountant / projects (Fixed Term Contract):
Assist in the preparation of budgets for projects and follow-up and audit of the financial activities of projects in addition to the preparation of various reports periodically.
– Assisting in the preparation of project budgets in cooperation and coordination with the project manager.
– Monitoring financial activities, conducting regular audits in coordination with the project manager.
– Monitoring project expenditure and ensuring compliance with budgetary items and figures.
– Preparing discrepancy reports (if applicable) to address any financial and contractual deviations from established project terms and conditions, these reports are to be submitted to the relevant authority for review and analysis.
– Executing documentations and organizing financial records of the projects, in coordination with project managers.
– Monitoring financial-related correspondences received from or sent to donors, management, and other entities (if requested).
– Assisting in audits conducted by internal and external auditing bodies (if requested).
– Preparing summaries of agreements, including the parties involved, statement, amount, date, and all relevant details.
– Assisting in the preparation of monthly, periodic, and annual financial reports for senior management or donor entities.
– Carry out any other tasks and obligations assigned to you by your line manager that fit within your area of expertise.
– Bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting or financial and banking sciences.
– The experience should not be less than three years in the field of projects.
Skills & Abilities:
– the ability to deal with various computer software.
– Good awareness of preparing technical reports (quantitative and qualitative) in the English language.
– Providing the Project Manager with necessary technical reports.
– Good awareness of the law and regulations of humanitarian and international institutions.
– Excellent communication skills and following up.
– Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS word, Excel, etc.).
– Good Knowledge in Use accounting System (ORACLE).
– Familiarity with finance regulations.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Good English & Arabic communication skills (both oral and written).
How to Apply:
Candidates should send their CV and cover letter on the below email:
Deadline: Tuesday 26 September 2023