Strategy and Market Analyst
End Date: 2022-12-03
Amman, Amman, JO
“The essence of strategy is the choices made aimed at putting organizations
on a trajectory to an improved future”
We are looking for a Strategy and Market Analyst, who executes pillar work plans
and delivers on key analyses and projects, including multiple types of market
analysis, competitive analysis, internal financial analysis, and scenario planning.
Your tasks will be to:
- Maintaining and updating strategic scorecards and other tools to assess.
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs and driving high-quality execution of the Bank’s strategy.
- Supporting data collection and participation in marketing activities reviews to identify improvement opportunities.
- Conduct research using primary data sources and select information needed for the analysis of key themes and trends.
- Preparing and coordinating the completion of various data and analytics reports.
- Experience, skills, and personal characteristics that we are looking for:
- BA in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance, Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- 2-3 Years of Experience.
- Exposure to a wide range of data and analytical concepts and methodologies, including Market research,
- Competitive analysis, Customer needs analysis, financial modeling, valuation, and Forecasting.
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance Jordan Kuwait Bank’s goals.
- Strategic Mindset and sees ahead to future possibilities and translate them into strategies.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race,
- color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability statu
- اضغط هنا لتقديم الطلب
أضغط هنا للإطلاع على المزيد من الوظائف
للإنضمام إلى مجموعة الواتساب المعتمدة والخاصة بالوظائف الشاغرة – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى صفحتنا عبر الفيسبوك – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى قناتنا عبر التليجرام المخصصة للوظائف – أضغط هنا