Microfund for Women is a leading Microfinance company in Jordan, currently is seeking to hire
” Internal Audit Supervisor ”
The candidate will contribute to the coordination and implementation of all matters related to the internal audit plans and objectives .
1. Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk based audit management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
2. Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
Obtain, analyses and evaluate documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
3. Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
4. Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
5. Supervise and guide the professional audit staff-members regarding the audit procedures.
6. Constantly evaluate and monitor the audit procedures and make them compliant with the outlined standards.
7. Make recommendations for improving the operational procedures, streamlining of the auditing project by decreasing the turnaround time.
8. Resolve the problems faced by the subordinates and provide appropriate solutions to promote the teamwork.
9. Actively involved in the hiring and selection of the candidates so that adequate staff is scheduled especially during the peak season.
10. Constantly keeps in touch with the staff, informs and updates them on the latest developments related to audit operations.
11. Documents and evaluates the performance, provides a feedback and maintains the reports.
12. Designs developmental plans for the enhancement of the assigned work.
13. Constantly monitor audit staff and ensure that discipline and standards are being followed appropriately
1. Bachelor‘s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
2. Seven years of proven experience in internal audit, 3 of them in a supervisory role.
3. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certificate is a plus.
4. Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
both written and oral are essential to convey the important information in a clear, concise and effective manner to individuals or groups.
5. Problem Identification and Solving skills.
To identify the problem areas faced by the subordinates and develop action plans to resolve the issues.
6. Time Management skills.
7. Organizational skills.
8. Decision Making skills.
Interested candidates can send their resume in an email with the subject of “Internal Audit Supervisor” to the email address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.