مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى شركة “زين”
Project Manager – Zain Data Park
Amman, Zain Jordan
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of assigned projects.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Develop an effective project plan when initiating projects by clearly establishing direction, format, and base lines that enable for variance measuresments and change control.
- Generate and maintain project plans as and when required to guarantee consistency and applicability.
- Outline and review the requirements and put controls in place to ensure the customer receives what they are requesting for.
- Ensure the project’s variables such as cost, schedule, scope, and deliverables are on track
- Make sound decisions to control risk and manage rapid change and uncertainty.
- Ensure development of regular and accurate reports on project status/metrics.
- Work closely and manage expectations of end users, project sponsors and other stakeholders by discussing project direction and progress to highlight the achievements, the targets, the issues and how the risks will be mitigated.
- Utilize project management best practice (PMI Standards) in an effective manner to organize tasks and workforce as well as manage change and deliver project on time and within budget.
- Manage the project team by fostering a work environment conducive to the delivery of new services in the most cost effective manner.
- Manage stakeholders relationships in a professional manner creating a respectful and productive business relationship.
- Ensure the project team are being, mentored, developed and evaluated on a continuous basis through setting KPIs,performance coaching and career planning.
- Business Travel may be required
What Do You Need to Qualify
The Suitable Candidate Should Fit The Below Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Business or equivalent is a must
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must
- Agile project management certification is a strong plus
Experience & Skills Required:
- preferably within the same industry.
- Strong command in English language (verbal and written) especially to deliver excellent project presentations and reports; Arabic is a plus.
- Strong project leadership with effective negotiation skills.
- planning, and monitoring skills
- Strong analytical skills to accurately estimate budgets and control costs.
- Sound knowledge of utilizing Project Management Technology.
- Strong problem solving, risk management, change management and decision making skills.
- customer focus attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Zain is a leading mobile voice and data service operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern countries with a workforce of over 6,000 people from different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. We provide a comprehensive of mobile voice and data services to over 49.2 million active individual business customers as of June 30, 2019.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender
Full Time Employee