يوجد شواغر لدى الصندوق الأردني الهاشمي للتنمية البشرية
Projects Manager – Social Protection
JOHUD is seeking an experienced projects manager to help consolidate the organisation’s work in the field of Social Protection, specifically work related to vulnerable young people, those with special needs, refugees and those living in care institutions.
JOHUD runs a network of specialist care centres across the country, including the Marka Social Support Centre, the Mabarrat Um Al Hussein (a home for boys which JOHUD oversees), the Al Rajaa School for the Deaf, Al Nuzha Community Development Centre, and the Mu’tah Rehabilitation Centre. JOHUD also provides training to social workers and project managers at its headquarters, the Queen Zein Al Sharaf Institute for Development (ZENID).
Over the next ten years, JOHUD aims to become the country’s leading expert in social-protection matters and to provide a full-service offer to everyone involved in the care of vulnerable people, from young people and children, to new care-givers, their families, communities, and businesses, as well as policy makers and the public sector. In doing so, JOHUD aims to develop and promote new ways of tackling social support challenges in Jordan.
To this end, JOHUD is seeking technical expertise in the field of child protection, youth mobilisation and institutional capacity building who can help:
- Asses JOHUD’s capabilities, identify gaps, and build institutional capacity;
- Develop guidelines for working with vulnerable groups;
- Build a pathway to employability for these vulnerable groups, particularly in the technology sector and in partnership with small and local businesses;
- Lead JOHUD’s efforts to develop policy solutions to the issues affecting vulnerable groups, and engage proactively with the government, business and civil society on these proposals.
The successful candidate should have:
- 10 years’ experience in a relevant field;
- A proven track record of running successful, complex development projects;
- Experience working in policy and/or government;
- Experience working with the private sector;
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Arabic [and English]
If you are interested and have relevant experience in the above fields, please submit your C.V to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 20/10/2020