تعلن شركة حكمة للادوية عن حاجتها الى :
Sr. Specialist, IT Information Security
The purpose of the Senior Information Security Specialist is to collect, analyze, and report on information from internal and external sources to provide decision support for cybersecurity matters. This role will also maintain the daily administration of various cybersecurity programs.
- Collect, analyze, and report on data needed to support cybersecurity decision-making, including cybersecurity metrics, dashboards, etc.
- Administer the daily operations of the information security program, e.g. manage day to day security alerts, events, and requests, etc.
- Assist in risk assessments as part of the cybersecurity risk management program
- Support cyber incident response program primarily through data collection and analysis
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure teams in the MENA and EU regions to support security tickets, requests and investigations
- Responsible for managing multiple small projects simultaneously.
- Monitor security tools portfolio and industry information sources for emerging threats and propose appropriate threat mitigations
- Complete other duties or projects as assigned to advance the cybersecurity program
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), or CompTIA Security+ preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT-related discipline and 3-5 years of work experience in cybersecurity
- In lieu of a degree, 5+ years of experience in the cybersecurity profession
- 3-5 years of work experience in cybersecurity