Compliance Officer I
Location -Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -4981
- Ability to develop understanding of compliance matters.
- Perform compliance tasks and Entry level roles with full supervision.
- Perform daily tasks as required.
- Support in information gathering.
- Support in investigations’ documentation.
- Support in policy research as needed.
- 0-1 years of compliance experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written).
- Good command of Microsoft office applications.
- Bachelors degree in Business or any related field.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.