اليونيسف يوفر فرص تدريب مدفوعة الأجر – قدّم الآن
Consultancy Title: Camp School Database and Reporting Consultant
Scope Of Work & Deliverables
- Maintain and verify the quality of school data in all camp schools in line with the SOP on camp school attendance monitoring
- Build the capacity of Syrian Assistance Teachers (SATs) in data entry for better accuracy and timeliness
- Regularly update the camp education teams with camp school data and figures such as student/teacher attendance, absence, drop out etc.
- Provide support to UNICEF camp education team with any school data and information sharing as requested
- Maintain an up-to-date program action tracker for Bayanti team
- Document internal and external meetings and ensure they are filed for record on a timely basis and in a well-organized manner
- Support in maintaining updated information concerning program implementation through drafting needed field reports – Any other related tasks may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
- A minimum of one year experience in the data management field.
- Strong writing skills in both English and Arabic
- ICT and data process skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Fieldwork experience is an advantage
Language: Fluency in Arabic and English is required.