فرص عمل لدى منظمة حماية الطفل
Regional Adolescents and Youth Adviser
Strategy & Leadership
- Lead and collaborate with others to develop and support operationalisation of regional technical steer on Adolescents and Youth, with explicit linkages to other thematic and cross thematic steers
- Support Country Offices in the design of their thematic strategies (program and advocacy), ensuring alignment to Save the Children’s global thematic priorities and breakthroughs
- Thematically guide and negotiate youth and adolescent inputs into strategic documentation, policies and guidance (including integration and mainstreaming into other sectors)
- Provide technical inputs to regional / multi-country programs, ensure high quality technical approaches.
- Contribute to regional team collaboration, meetings and planning processes, internal initiatives and reporting requirements
- Demonstrate leadership in relation to Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child safeguarding, bullying and harassment, code of conduct, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.