زين كاش تفتح باب التوظيف لديها
Accounting Team Leader
This position is responsible for the supervision and tasks related to the accounting department, ensuring helpful, accurate and timely financial practices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, fixed assets, bank and cash.
- Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in setting up financial systems and metrics that will measure and communicate accurate financial status.
- Maintain, document and review processes for internal controls.
- Streamline department functions to ensure optimal productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Oversee all day-to-day accounting processes and personnel.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BAchelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience (Payments, cards, banking experience is a plus)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent professional certificate
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Preferred on-hand experience in Oracle ERP