مفوضية شؤون اللاجئين توفر فرص عمل مجزية
Environment Associate – 29790
- Based on assessments, and in consultation with relevant stakeholders, identify sustainable solutions to address the basic needs of PoCs while mitigating the environmental impact of the interventions.
- Assist with the administration of UNHCR¿s assistance projects in the form of project submissions, revisions and reallocations in the field throughout the project lifecycle, including needs assessments, planning, budgeting, and monitoring of field related activities;
- Assist with the collection of data and information concerning the environmental status of settlements and broader hosting areas.
- Contribute to internal and external reporting commitments, including drafting proposals for environment and energy while ensuring new projects are coherent and visibly complement planned interventions at country level.
- Ensure all responses work toward environmental sustainability for both PoCs and host communities.
- Provide administrative support to Programme in the technical oversight of UNHCR implementing partners to ensure environmental considerations are adequately integrated in technical interventions.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and relevant partnerships related to environment and climate change to more efficiently respond to the needs of PoCs, in line with the Global Compact on Refugees.
- Provide administrative support to training and capacity building activities to address the identified skills and knowledge gaps.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For G6 – 6 years relevant experience with High school diploma
Field(s) of Education
Certificates and/or Licenses
Natural Resources Mgmt;
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience