فرص عمل لدى تطبيق طلبات-الأردن
Sr. Specialist People Operations
What’s On Your Plate?
- Aim to constantly improve people experience by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements, constantly thinking outside of the box in terms of solutions
- Trusted Business Partner to the executive team. Coach and support local leadership team in identifying and managing people interventions to improve business performance, to build initiatives and programs which drive the business agenda as aligned with the corporate strategy
- Act as a people advisor, providing coaching and advice in people related questions, policies, procedures and legislation
- Deliver ongoing people operations projects and employee engagement activities
- Recommend, implement and update policies and integrated processes in order to ensure relevant people operations services and consistent standards of employment
- Partner closely with the People Operations Centers of Excellence to drive the implementation of key people processes and projects with the local team
- Secure clean and trackable employee data using the people systems to provide managers information and reporting on people related data as required to support people related decision making
- Keep up to date on people operations policies and procedures with relevant legislative changes and act as an expert in labour law
- Support on Manpower planning Management
- Support in HR interviews in the selection process, Exit Interview, and clearance
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Manage and facilitate Performance Management in performance reviews
- Support and supervise Riders BAU
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the generalist field of HR
- English and Arabic fluent (written and oral)
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and address sensitive issues