منظمة العمل الدولية تعلن عن وظائف شاغرة
National Project Coordinator/ Employer Relations
First level university degree in business management, economics, international studies, or related field.
Minimum three years of experience in project management, supervision, administration and implementation of grant/cooperative agreement requirements (including meeting deadlines, achieving targets, managing project staff or consultants, and overseeing the preparation and submission of required reports to the project donor). Working experience in (or in project dealing with ) Employers and Business Membership Organizations is an asset. Working experience in the garment sector is an asset.
Excellent command of English and Arabic. Command of language(s) spoken by migrant workers (e.g. Bangla, Indian and Sri Lankan) is an asset.
- Good knowledge of business management, labor and employment trends as well as challenges related to labour relations .
- Ability to understand and effectively work with Government, workers and employers organizations, non-government organizations and UN agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical cooperation projects of international organizations or/and US-funded projects.
- Ability to conduct policy discussion and high-level political processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to successfully advocate for and mobilize action to promote decent work at the workplace, the sector and the national levels.
- Clear commitment to mainstream gender into project activities.
- Ability to lead and work in a team and good interpersonal relations.
- to train and guide personnel.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- to work in multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit the ILO Jobs website . The system provides instructions for online application procedures.