البنك العربي يعلن عن توفر فرص عمل لديه
IT Solutions Architect
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Provide guidance to ensure that new solutions fit into the IT architecture, are aligned with the IT strategy and standardized globally.
- Supports the architecture side of identification and selecting IT systems to meet the SBU/SU Function needs.
- Design technical blueprints that contains software architecture, integration design and data flows.
- Supports Arab Bank initiatives by clarifying strategic architecture guidelines from the following
perspectives: Interoperability capability, Performance and scalability, Reliability and availability, Application lifecycle stage & Technological risks.
- Supports the stakeholders to provide analysis of the above points for all applications that might need a range of changes – from change in deployment strategy for fragmented applications to a total replacement
for applications at the end of their technology or functionality lifecycle.
- Supports the application architecture manager creating solution architecture guidelines.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Technology Architects in areas of integration, data, security, and infrastructure to align technical design and development with enterprise wide standards.
- Participates in EA Review Board and Architecture as instructed by Chief Architect, and provides architecture implementation governance on projects and escalate to EA Review Board as necessary.
Responsible for the assessment of EA current state as well as the creation of long term architectural future states that support the IT strategy and increase EA maturity.
- Provides architectural oversight and guidance to projects in the enterprise services functions and the
- Responsible for leading and coordinating projects from an overall solution architecture perspective
ensuring that development activities are consistent with the direction set by accepted standards.
- Responsible for leveraging existing EA assets and ensuring compliance with the target Enterprise
- Graduated degree in a Computer Science / Computer engineering / software engineering from a
- Specialized accreditation in IT Architecture; Zachman, TOGAF, …etc.
- 8 + years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, conflict resolution, strategic thinking, communication and inter-
personal and negotiation skills.
- The ability to facilitate architectural decisions and sponsor the development of common reusable solutions
across the enterprise.
- Strong strategic skills to develop long-term visions and the ability to translate them into actionable