فرص عمل لدى زين كاش
Cards ,wallets and Corporate Services Team Member
This role caters to the Zain Cash acceptance and partners’ network.
The primary function is to be the backbone support for all delivery channels, support units, End-users & corporate customers. And make sure that any resolution is being addressed and solved with the proper scenarios upon full clear and professional policy.
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
- Handling cards issue and customer complains related to cards using/activation.
- Troubleshooting cards transaction through Card management system.
- Ensure that all Zain Cash BTL/marketing materials are being steadily available with the partners.
- Support in preparing proposals and contracts.
- Communicate and work with other Zain Cash internal stakeholders (IT, compliance, legal, and finance) to make sure that Business KPIs are being met.
- Support partners with Zain Cash application and other digital channels and necessary training
- Resolve issues concerned with partners that is related to Zain cash operational processes.
- Work in coordination with sales to acquire high value (merchants, agents, customers, corporate).
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/etc.… reporting measuring Zain Cash KPIs.
- Follow card cases that are received and work on permanent resolution with the vendor.
- Perform other duties related to the job assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Identifying and communicating liabilities to responsible parties and ensuring that only authorized parties’ access and/ or modify systems, applications, and information.
- Assessing organizational security threats and their impact and taking actions to eliminate/ reduce risk areas.
- Setting security controls according to the confidentiality and sensitivity levels and report security breaches.
- Develop and update business cycle related to operation.
- Make sure to keep Zain cash services are available on Zain cash agents 24/7.
- Keep related teams and portals updated with new Zain cash services and information.
- Responsible to train customer care team and any related teams with Zain cash products and services.
- Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements
- Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems.
- Install, support, and maintain network and system tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of digital wallets
- Experience in card schemes and dispute rules & reconciliations