شركة زين تعلن عن توفر فرص عمل لديها
Backend Developer Professional
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a motivated, passionate and hardworking candidate who will be part of the Technology and Digital Innovation Department who will be responsible for planning, distributing, and supervising the Backend Solutions function’s activities through the development and integration of systems that fulfil the requirements of end-users as well as analyzing and evaluating implemented systems and recommending developments along with defining solutions and upgrades to improve the overall performance of Zain and enhance customers’ experience.
Main Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Planning and managing the Backend Solutions function and developing work plans, assigning resources and tasks, and ensuring adherence to set guidelines and procedures.
- Studying business and sales requirements and subsequently developing them into backend solutions, testing and integrating them into current systems and contributing to the optimization of implemented systems.
- Work on producing design proposals based on requirements.
- Contributing to setting up new requirements, business rules and optimal solutions, and system-related roadmaps for the departments within Zain.
- Developing and Administrating Zain Technical and Backend Solutions using different technologies including Java, Java Spring Boot (Web Services, Rest APIs, Microservices, back ends, etc…), Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, MYSQL DB, etc.
- Administering and maintaining Zain Technical & Backend Solutions including FTTH Contractors, Corporate SMS, CMS Backends, CMS Adapters, HR Learning System, Solutions Backends, …etc. as well as communicating requirements to vendors and ensuring that problems are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
What Do You Need to Qualify
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge in Java, Spring Boot, RESTful, Microservice, Web Services, PHP, MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle, MongoDB.
- Excellent knowledge of programming & SDLC.
- Good level in Systems’ Analysis.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles and Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design, development in a test-driven environment.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills