فرص عمل لدى بنك الإسكان
Job Description and Requirements
Coach helps teams and individuals adopt Agile practices and methods in their work. The goal of an Agile coach is to make a team more efficient, transparent and cohesive, and to enable better outcomes, solutions and products/services.
Major suggested duties – for clarifying purposes (not limited to the following):
- Help the bank with Agile community of practices and governance.
- Provide Agile coaching and mentoring to the scrum masters, delivery teams, Procut owners.
- Coach Product Owners understanding their roles in Agile environment.
- Manage any decencies across scrum teams.
- Observe Agile rituals / ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, release planning.
- Provide Agile metrics (burn up-down charts, cumulative flow and others) to help maintain quality, cost, and time under control.
- Facilitate Agile workshops and use of other Agile practices.
- Empower delivery teams
- 3 to 10 years of experience in Agile projects / environments.
- BSC degree in IT related fields.
- PMI-ACP / Scrum Master