مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى “ايكيا”
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that’s what we need in SYH Jordan – a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
- To supervise shipping documentation/clearing.
- Manage the relation with the service provider for timely clearance of containers to avoid detention/demurrages and prioritize containers accordingly as per the need of articles in the store.
- Review and follow up on weekly containers receiving schedule in coordination with the inventory controller and goods flow section.
- Ensure availability and correctness of the shipping documents and invoices before the arrival of containers at port by at least 10 days.
- Ensure that the clearing agents are adhering to IKEA operations standards of containers handling and transporting.
- Verify the clearing agent invoices against the agreed rates for this service.
- Reports the damages and discrepancies with the insurance company and the suppliers and ensure all insurance inspection is carried on timely manner to avoid non-availability of stock on the sales floor.
- Ensure and update the receiving of goods in Navision system.
- Ensure and secure that all goods imported to the country is processed according to the local legislation regarding customs clearance.
- Monitor KPIs to continuously improve freight movement process and report to SSS senior group leader as required.
- You are someone with very good knowledge in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working tools
- You are skilled in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance
- You are analytical and have knowledge of IT system landscape associated with IKEA Transport & Services
- You are self-reliant, motivated and resilient with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.Skills & Background
- You have at least 3 years of related experience in custom clearance.
- You possess good communication and presentation skills.
- You have good proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel skills.
- Very good command of verbal & written English.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
Need a hand? No problem! Contact us at: careers@IKEA.jo and we’ll be happy to help!
للتقديم للوظيفة الرجاء الضغط هنا