اليونيسف توفر فرص عمل مميزة برواتب محفزة
- An Advanced University Degree in the social sciences, economics, public policy, statistics, or in research methods is required. A degree or certification/accreditation in Evaluation is a significant advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the implementation of equity-focused evaluations and the management of the evaluation function at national and international level. of evaluation in humanitarian settings is required.
- in supporting national evaluation capacity and working with professional evaluation associations;
- in evaluation design and in conducting evaluations as per UNICEF and UNEG norms and standards for Evaluation in the UN System;
- Familiarity with methods used in conducting both ‘up-stream’ evaluations (e.g. focusing on policies, strategies and systems), as well as ‘down-stream’ evaluations (e.g. focusing on delivery of programmes and projects) is an asset.
Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French or Arabic is an asset.
- Professional expertise in evaluation process management, dissemination of results, and utilization.
- qualitative information analysis and interpretation, and statistical inference methods.
- Technical knowledge in routine monitoring systems; preferably those associated with Health, Nutrition, Education, Child Protection, Social Policy or WASH sectors
- Technical knowledge on utilization of evaluation and other evidence approaches to realize Gender Equality and Human Rights based development.
- Familiarity with ethics review processes.
- Exposure to mobile technology platforms, ‘big data’ and other innovative techniques
- Use of data and information quantitative and qualitative software for data analysis is an asset
- Knowledge of UNICEF & UNEG Evaluation norms & standards
- Communication skills (oral, written and in developing effective and user-targeted materials).
- Publications which show sound experience with evaluation methods are an advantage.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA)
The UNICEF Competencies Required For This Post Are
Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
Works Collaboratively with others
Builds and Maintains Partnership
Innovates and Embraces Chang
Thinks and Acts Strategically
Drives to achieve impactful results
Manages ambiguity and complexity
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF’s values and competencies.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.