فرص عمل لدى InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Cluster Assistant Reservation Manager
- Manage the daily activities of the reservations staff. Schedule and assign work.
- Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with Company rules and policies. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on systems and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- May serve as “manager on duty” as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned including assisting Reservation Agents in their job functions during peak periods.
- Assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
- Assist in the monitoring of competitors, dynamics of local market, demand generators, and contribute to the hotel pricing and market mix strategy.
- Complete records and reports in regard to room availability and guest room commitments; forecast weekly occupancy and rate.
- Interact with outside contacts:
- Guests, visitors – to ensure their total satisfaction
- Other contacts as needed (other hotels, travel and tour representatives, professional organizations, community groups)