فرص عمل لدى مجموعة صيدليات الحكمة
Helpdesk Support Officer
- Answer customer’s calls raised to Hikma’s call center & Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or onsite visits
- Register incidents and service requests, track updates and follow up until completion
- Perform onsite/remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process
- Setting up profiles, emails, and assigning access to Hikma’s systems for new employees and assisting in all password-related issues
- Support audio/audiovisual systems in conference and multi-purpose rooms for scheduled meetings and events
- Perform LAN troubleshooting and support before escalating to the second line of support.
- Direct unresolved issues to the second line of support
- Inform management of recurring incidents and problems to identify permanent fixes.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the help desk team lead..
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures, resources and technologies.
- Setup and configure workstations
- Escalate infrastructure, data center or application support related problems to the respective functions of Technical Operations function or vendors, while maintaining the role of customer liaison (first point of contact) and service fulfillment management
- Maintain equipment and software to determine the efficiency and detect defects and malfunctions or other damage. Contact third party support to assist in resolving the problem.
- Take part in evaluating Hardware procurement offers and perform asset management on workstations levels.
- Familiar with the remote support tools (Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, Dameware,etc…)
- Maintain technical knowledge up-to-date.
- Commit to Hikma’s core hours between 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Provide after working hours’ support based on the business need
- And any other task which gets assigned by the Operations Team lead
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems
- Familiarity with PC Hardware and Software
- Experience with Network Repairs and Analysis
- Experience with windows 10 -Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating checklists & KPI’s -Education in Computer Repairs and how to Troubleshoot Problems
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and a delivery focus (customer service orientation).
Help desk Support Officer shall act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for IT Support While providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.