فرص عمل في مجال الآي تي لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Perform Systems’ Analysis for small to medium IT Modules/ Solutions/ Systems.
- Develop and maintain Systems/ Solutions to automate various processes at the Bank.
- Participate in maintaining the continuity/ availability of Bank’s IT Systems.
- Study business requirements and Solutions/ Packages and participate in selecting the cost effective ones.
- Implement System/ Software Development Life Cycle in his/ her related field.
- Assume the role of technical reference for the junior development specialists.
- Develop and code new Systems/ Solutions.
- Implement/ configure new packages and solutions.
- Test the Systems/ Solutions.
- Maintain/ modify and enhance current Systems.
- Handle any technical and other assignments from the Project Manager or the technical lead.
- Provide support to Hubs or IT departments in Arab Bank Plc.
- Operate and maintain Centralized Systems.
- Participate in introduction of cost-effective tools to monitor the IT Systems.
- Perform work as per IT Policies and Procedures.
Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering, CIS from a recognized University.
Up to 5 years of experience in IT development/analysis- Oracle field within Banks or IT services organizations.
- Very good skills in Oracle.
- Good skills in SQL & Database.
- Very good knowledge in programming & SDLC IT.
- Good level in Systems’ Analysis.
- Very Good in English.
- team player.
- Good Documentation Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Good know- how in the banking business.