تعلن “امازون” عن توفر شواغر وترحب بطلاب الجامعات وخريجي التوجيهي
Customer Service Associate – Part Time
Amazon’s Customer Service team operates in over 140 locations around the world, delivering award-winning customer support in 18 languages. The team provides 24/7 support to customers across the globe, resolving customer queries via phone, email, and live chat and using cutting-edge tools to provide effective solutions. Customer Service Associates are provided with the expert training needed to deliver the effortless support experience. They are the backbone of the organization, playing a critical role in Amazon’s mission to become Earth’s most customer-centric company
· Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (written and verbal)
· Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
· Ability to use a desktop computer system
· Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
· Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
· Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
Problem Solving Skills:
· Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
· Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
Must To Know :
· Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
.Working hours: 4:30 working hours, 30 Minutes break (inclusive) with 2 off days a week.
· Ability to work overtime as required by business
· Contract Duration: fixed term contracts with the duration of 3 months.
· Candidates must be 18 years of age or older with a minimum qualification of high school (Tawjihi) – Passed.
· Candidate must be eligible to work in Jordan.
. Keyboard proficiency and MS Office/PC skills.
. Be flexible and adjust to changing business needs and environment.
للتقديم للوظيفة الرجاء الضغط هنا