مدفوعاتكم تعلن عن حاجتها إلى موظفين – توظيف فوري
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
MadfooatCom is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our team, that has min 5 years of experience in IT, Computer Science, Computer engineering or another related field.
Azure and/or AWS certified is a must.
Responsible for Maintains all IT infrastructure related by identifying and solving infrastructure requirements and responsible for the development and management of computing infrastructure,
including local/production servers, storage, network, workstations as well as all installed software, and all cloud computing components. The individual will also be responsible for implementing and executing
computer and information security plans in accordance with the organizations requirements and
Manage IT infrastructure Environment
- Manage and maintain all cloud infrastructure and services: VMs, DBs, automation accounts, storage accounts, network gateways and VPN connections, backups
- AD Sync configuration with on premise active directory
- Servers management and administration: Active directory, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, GPO
- Arrange and coordinate with all involved parties and hosting companies to do needful configuration and administration and ensure uninterrupted service
- Manage and maintain production infrastructure server’s performance, backup and solving IT infrastructure production issues
- Domain names and DNS management and certificate management
- Manage IT contract and service support from vendors and IT purchases
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Manage and administer Office 365 tenant: Users and groups, Exchange online, OneDrive, Security and compliance
- Maintain IT hardware and software, including servers, peripherals, network nodes, terminals and wiring.
- Responsible for measuring and optimizing application and infrastructure performance and initiate and lead recovery actions after system failures.
- Responsible for server, storage, network, security, monitoring hardware, software and services, and ensuring optimal availability, stability, integrity, and performance.
- Define, implement, test, and maintain data backup to ensure availability
- Manage and monitor disaster recovery
- IT assets management and labelling and maintain IT inventory
Design and Implements
- Design infrastructure architecture based on project needs
- Enhance company’s infrastructure systems
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement high availability solutionReport and escalate to management as needed
- Manage security devices
- Manage user access rights, and the access to server rooms and door devices
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and user control
- Establish and maintain IT infrastructure standards regarding configuration and security
- Ensuring IT governance, audit and compliance requirements
- Maintain ISO 27001 and cyber security requirements
- Anti-virus Security setup and administration and making insure local and production environment clear and clean from viruses /trojans and any security threats
- Collect and monitor Logs and alerts
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Monitor, and maintain equipment server Infrastructure, WAN/LAN supporting company’s business systems and resolve network issues
- Set up intranets or network systems within a company and configure routers and servers.
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands
- Firewall administration
- Configure VPN connections and access rights
Reporting and Assist
- Assist IT Operation and Support Manager
- Assist company’s teams in any tasks related to IT infrastructure and end user workstation
- Deliver tasks with highly standards and quality
- Assist help desk and support team
- Prepare reports and documents as needed
- Improve, document, implement and manage Infrastructure policies and procedures
- Execute defined and communicate approved IT security processes
· Report security events or potential events or other security breaches to the MadfooatCom’s Information Security Officer.
- Execute decision making hierarchy efficiently and effectively
- Commit and adhere to MadfooatCom information security policies and procedures
- Implementation of information security policies of MadfooatCom in general and of IT department in particular
- Any task required by department head