Maersk Jordan W.L.L is Urgently looking for a Female Admin & Finance Officer.
– Greet and direct guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
– Admin contracts review and renewal:
– Ensure that contracts are reviewed and negotiated with vendors, and all contracts are renewed timely.
– Air ticket, hotel reservations and business letters:
– Proper hotel and air tickets options to be provided to the customers.
– Timely response to the requests.
– Ensure excellent service provided by travel agent and ensure timely update to country on the travel policy.
– Timely issuance of visas and requesting for bank GTEs when required.
– Preparation for invitation letters, visa arrangements for all visitors.
– Visitors Transportation arrangements. Airport pick up drop off
– Invoice receipt, scanning, payment run handling and chq handling:
– Ensuring that all invoices in system are stamped received.
– Ensuring all invoices is scanned timely.
– Payments run are processed and invoices attached to relevant chqs.
– Contact vendors timely to deliver/ receive their chqs and reconcile with FIN items which are not collected.
– Vendor Creation Process for all vendors as requested.
– Daily admin tasks and phones:
– Managing all daily admin tasks including office maintenance, cleanliness, stationery, kitchen supplies etc. and managing the daily schedule of PRO.
– Respond to customers and vendors queries and requests at the reception area.
– Preparation and coordination of all the company townhalls, meetings and events.
– Prepare the agenda and dates two weeks prior the town hall meeting requests with concerned parties for input and consolidate the presentation.
– Licenses, work permits, residences, car licenses and insurance renewal:
– Follow up with PRO on the renewal and issuance of licences and documentation for the entities.
– Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Aramex, etc.)
– Follow up on all claims related to the company Health Insurance, Distribute insurance forms
– Maintain proper filing process for all reception correspondences
– Prepare and maintain the company asset list for all company assets to control the inventory
– Petty Cash Process handling
– Manage to do monthly remittances from Capital bank. Help with bank access.
– Help FIN with all the bank related documents filling, sending, signing, etc
– Vendor Management process support.
– Travel Assistant for General Manager on Concur system.
– HR Support for JO.
– Docs Translation arrangements
– Customers Chqs Handling.
– Other tasks as deemed necessary