تعلن شركة مايكروسوفت عن توفر شواغر
Full-time opportunities for MBA students & recent MBA graduates: Technical Consulting & Client Success
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job. Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply online!
Start date: June-September 2021 (depending on the role)
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Technical Consulting & Client Success MBA roles including the ones described below, depending on the education level and/or location. To be considered as a MBA student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 6 months from your MBA studies.
Customer Success Account Manager
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
Customer Success Account Managers drive quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions. You will partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs, driving outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads. You will drive orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs. The CSAM also tracks, escalates, and plans for the remediation of technical blockers and provides engineering feedback to further our product and solutions, as appropriate.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, analytical problem solving, and leadership capability
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships
- Seeks opportunities to drive Microsoft Services business results by collaborating with multiple team members
- Product and technology expertise – A passion for technology and working with customers
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards
- Currently pursuing an MBA Degree within 12 months of graduation, or graduated within the last 6 months.
- Microsoft Product Certification, MCSE or other technical certifications preferred
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Ability to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills desired
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- English language and local language fluency for all roles.
- Full unrestricted work authorization for your chosen location.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.Show less
Employment type: Full-time
Industries: Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services