مطلوب موظفين بتخصص تكنولوجيا المعلومات IT
INJAZ is looking to hire IT Expert for a 6-month consultancy agreement (55 working days) under action research.
The IT Expert is to be responsible but are not limited:
– Supporting INJAZ team designing measurement tools to assess schools infrastructure readiness, teachers and students digital skills aptitude tests.
– Supporting in orientation of staff on using measurement tools and perform spot checks in the field to guide data collection methods and activities.
– Support data collection methods and data analysis activities.
– Supporting INJAZ team in developing digital skills indicator.
– Supporting INJAZ team in research activities and mapping of best practices and digital skills indicators developed in other countries, in addition to supporting INJAZ team in adapting and customizing the tool into a Jordanian context.
– Contribute to developing learning framework and annexes.
– Support in reviewing reports and deliverables before submission.
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology (IT), data or computer science, or a relative field, Graduate Student or Masters’ degree preferred.
– Certification as either a Microsoft Specialist (MS) in software or database, or other Microsoft certifications to reflect experience in information technology and software development.
– High-level proficiency in software development Familiarity with blended learning and online learning platforms.
– Experience with Windows, IOS, and Android platforms, web technologies, web services, Net Frameworks.
– Experience using configuration/change management (version control) and other software tools.
Please submit your updated CV with the position title as a subject to