يعلن الصندوق الأردني الهاشمي للتنمية البشرية عن توفر فرص عمل
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- 3-4 years of experience working in Education programs and project management, within INGOs and UN in development context.
- PMP/PMD Certificate is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring, and other formal and non-formal capacity building methods
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and excellent sense of organization.
- Strong team management skills and ability to relate to and effectively motivate staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision
- Diplomatic, flexible and facilitative leadership skills with a good sense of humor.
- High level of cultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage transparent and effective internal reporting systems