وظائف شاغرة للعمل لدى شركة أورانج للاتصالات
Coding Center Trainer (Limited Contract)
- To provide web & mobile developer training.
- Support trainees to carry out their projects on a day-to-day basis, progress and alignment on weekly & monthly basis.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the course and learner progress are rolled out correctly in order for the learner to complete their project.
- Prepare the needed material, activities and documents for carrying out all required training courses & sessions.
- Propose and take corrective actions with the trainees on a monthly basis and to build the improvement plan with them.
- Focus on supporting the activities using assigned technologies and programming languages throughout the training course.
- Get acquainted with the course content (material, activities, projects…) and the pedagogical objectives of the training.
- Establish an outline and schedule for the training course according to the defined content, in conjunction with the team leader.
- Participate in the recruitment of the trainees within the cohort / trainings and sessions.
- Identify with the team the digital and educational actors that could get involved throughout the training course.
- Ensure the smooth running of the training and to accompany the cohort on a daily basis by: Mobilizing innovative and unique pedagogical techniques.
- Supervising the technical and pedagogical advancement of the cohort.
- Encouraging meetings between the trainees and their project stakeholders on a basis that allows them to fully-complete it in a timely manner.
- Report cohort progress to the team leader and carry out the tasks and action/corrective items given to them.
- Participate in any pedagogical/technical meeting/TOT related to the department, as well as in meetings related to project management and supervision.
- Issue a pedagogical report on the training and the cohort.
- Provide any new technology that may be added to the roadmap to the trainees after learning it then integrate it within the curriculum.
Education & Experience:
- Basic digital competences (notions of main languages and frameworks).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 1 or more year of experience in full-stack web development.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SEO Optimization.
- to advanced knowledge of client-side frameworks/libraries: jQuery & Ajax, Bootstrap.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of server-side frameworks/runtimes: Laravel.
- to advanced knowledge of client-side frameworks/runtimes: React.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of mobile development technologies: React Native or Flutter.
- to advanced knowledge of database management and administration (SQL and NoSQL).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of version control systems: Git, GitHub.
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix system and commands.
- Professional competencies in one or more project management tools, for example: Jira, Trello.
- Other necessary skills: professional English language, knowledge of agile and UX methodologies.