المجلس الثقافي البريطاني يوفر فرص عمل بدوام كامل
- Networking with a diverse type of clients, customers and stakeholders
- Training and professional development
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and insight about the operation and financial system
- Dealing with diverse background of people and institutions
- An active and dynamic type of operation
- Coordination between operational and finance department
Financial monitoring and control
- Manage exams income and debt as per the corporate standards. This includes, but not limited to: developing and/or utilising internal tools to track income and debts, employing FABS to extract needed reports, working with exams and finance team to collect needed data
- Complete exams reconciliation accurately and on time according to corporate standards. This includes, but not limited to: developing needed tools to ensure accurate reconciliaitons are completed within the timeframe, employing FABS to extract needed reports, working with exams and finance team to collect needed data
- Ensure payments and receipts are accurately recorded to fully meet or exceed audit standards
Exams Finance Processes
- Collaborate proactively with Exams Operation Managers and Regional Finance team to provide support in ensuring that exams corporate finance standards are understood, communicated, applied and adhered to in the office
- Work with the Exams Operation Managers to ensure systematic collection of business data to perform monthly business reviews and reporting requirements
- Liaise with the Exams Operation Managers on monthly basis to identify financial process improvements and provide solutions
- Deal with specialised enquiries about exams finances
- Develop a systematic workflow to support financial reporting. This is to cover data documentation, systems as well as timeframes for the operational team to follow in order to meet needed workflow and deadlines
- Prepare financial documents and reports within the set deadlines. This includes, but not limited to: monthly reconciliation reports, accruals, deferred income, invoices tracking, journal vouchers and refund, actual vs plan report and products growth
- Prepare exams financial plans in collaboration with Exams Operation Managers and Country Exams Manager
- Support management in developing needed financial reports as requested
About You (essential Requirements For The Role)
- Jordanian nationality or valid residency in Jordan
- University/professional degree or equivalent in related field
- 2 years of experience in finance
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Professional qualification in finance
- Knowledge of British Council finance policies and processes
- Role: Exams Finance Officer – Req 14911
- Number of positions :1
- Pay Band: H/4
- Contract type: 1 year fixed term local contract – renewable
- Salary for the position: JOD 645.00 per month along with 13th month salary and 14th month salary paid in June and December respectively of each year pro rata to hiring date.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, 24 days of annual leave pro rata to hiring date, 14 days of sick leave, social Security and Income tax as per Jordan Labour Law
- Location: Jordan
- Contract type: 1 year Fixed term local contract
- Closing date and time: 3 November 2021 (23.59 Gulf Standard Time)
- This role is only open to Jordanian nationals or those with valid residency in Jordan.
- Please note that all applications should be submitted only in English.
- It is advisable to apply in advance to avoid any technical issues at the last moment.
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equality and to valuing diversity and is keen to reflect the diversity of the societies in which we work at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The British Council has Disability Confident Employer Status. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are encouraged to highlight any specific requirements or adjustments needed to enable participation in the recruitment process.
If you have any problems with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
أضغط هنا للإطلاع على المزيد من الوظائف
للإنضمام إلى مجموعة الواتساب المعتمدة والخاصة بالوظائف الشاغرة – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى صفحتنا عبر الفيسبوك – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى قناتنا عبر التليجرام المخصصة لهذه الوظائف – أضغط هنا