مطلوب مساعد إداري للعمل لدى منظمة دولية
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Ability to persuade others to follow
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Ability to manage day-to-day office activities (including but not limited to travel management, facilities and asset management, policy and procedures maintenance) to meet operational needs
- Ability to identify and execute opportunities to improve operational efficiency
Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Ability to create and manage processes to achieve UNDP’s long and short-term financial goals
- Ability to acquire goods, services or works from an outside external source
- Ability to perform administrative and procedural activities to ensure that quality requirements and goals are fulfilled
- Ability to engage and foster strategic partnerships with other parties, inter-agency coordination and forge productive working relationships
- Ability to capture, develop, share and effectively use information and knowledge
Required Skills And Experience
- Completed secondary education;
- Certification in administration, accounting or finance is highly desirable.
- 5 years of relevant experience in administration support services;
- Alternatively, bachelor degree in combination with two (2) years of qualifying experience may be accepted.
- Fluency in English and Arabic;
- Proficiency in another official UN language is an asset.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and office software packages (ERP, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Knowledge of web-based management systems is highly desirable.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted;
- The successful candidate will hold a UNDP letter of appointment;
- All posts in the GS categories are subject to local recruitment.