صيدلية الحكمة توفر فرص عمل
Supply Planning Officer
Responsible to implement overall supply planning operations activities as follows:
- Create and maintain an efficient supply plan that meets business requirements and fulfils demand on time while minimizing cost and effectively keeping inventory levels within target.
- Monitor and follow up on the execution of the supply plan with all external (foreign) and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly reports, updated plans and attending operational meetings with licensors, suppliers and intercompany sites.
- Collaborate with commercial and PMOs to ensure readiness for new products as per operational launch readiness.
- Follow up on the plans for the stocks in accordance to the RA variations and manufacturing changes.
- Update forecasts and share planning information with the licensors, suppliers and sister companies regularly with respect to the deadline.
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned related to creating purchase orders, arranging shipping and logistics, and communicating the schedules with all stakeholders to ensure smooth cross functional flow is in place.
- Follow all relevant supply planning and procurement policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.