الصندوق الأردني الهاشمي للتنمية البشرية يعلن عن توفر فرص عمل
- Coordinate activities between program committees, and UNHCR focal points.
- Collect program data and obtain regular statistical analysis.
- Monitor project implemented activities with the committees in the field and make sure that
- all the goals & objectives are achieved.
- Performing financial duties including financial closings of the monthly activities, monthly incentives for the CSCs volunteers, management fees of the hosting CBOs and CDCs, and Archive all financial claims for each CSC.
- Identifying success stories with the help of the volunteers.
- Communicate with stakeholders including the head of the hosting CBOs and key persons in the community.
- Maintain accurate and timely information flow between the volunteers & supervisors and project manager and senior staff.
- Help in the preparation of the project bi-weekly / monthly / quarterly reports with specific focus on statistical information coming from the field.
- Help with the preparation of any trainings, meetings or events related to the project, including communication with the donor’s focal points.
- Assist in mobilizing the communities around the governorates, forming the Committees and instituting the training programs empowering the communities to support committee’s improvements and extracurricular activities.
- Maintain contact with UNHCR focal points, follow up with the focal points to collect and review their monthly reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience working in project management within INGOs and UN in different context.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring, and other formal and non-formal capacity building methods
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and excellent sense of organization.
- Strong team management skills and ability to relate to and effectively motivate staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision
- Diplomatic, flexible and facilitative leadership skills with a good sense of humor.
- High level of cultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage transparent and effective internal reporting systems.