فرص عمل مميزة لدى فنادق ومنتجعات فيرمونت
Fairmont Amman is offering a career oppurtunity for an Assistant Director, Catering,
Reporting to the Director – Catering, Conference Services &/or Events, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist Director in managing all activity related to the Catering, Conference Services &/or Events office;
ensuring all service standards are followed.
- Assist Director in ensuring that Health & Safety standards, as well as departmental policies and
procedures, are complied with.
- Assist Director with necessary training for department colleagues; coaching and counseling as necessary to
provide tools for success.
- Assist Director with organization and supervision of assigned conventions and catering events; ensuring
that group resumes, conference agendas, event orders, etc are prepared and distributed accurately and
efficiently to ensure operational success.
- Assist Director in preparing annual budget for approval.
- Director in developing annual business and marketing plans for the department.
- Assist Director in preparing monthly forecasts and departmental budgets, ensuring accuracy and achievement.
- Actively review all JD Power results on a frequent basis, communicating results to all colleagues within the
department. Ensure that successes are built upon and develop action plans, when necessary, to address
- Attend/lead necessary meetings within hotel that effect/are effected by the Catering, Conference Services
&/or Events department; in absence of Director.
- Conduct any/all site inspections as required.
- Handle appropriate file workload; setting the example for departmental colleagues.
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients, prior to, during and post conference, exceeding their expectations and encouraging repeat business.
- Drive function space optimization/maximization, to ensure best utilization of space for guest experience
and financial performance of department.
- Play active role in local community through associations, memberships and involvement. Be an
ambassador of the hotel within the local community.
- Additional responsibilities, as outlined by Director.
Previous leadership experience within luxury market, and similar role, require
Fluent English language